TCFB.com takes your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users we want to help you understand
the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we
gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
When you register for an account:
- Collect personally identifiable (e.g. name, address) and demographic (e.g. age, gender) information about you.
We will use the demographic data to post ads (appealing to your demographic) on our Web site when you log in.
- Provide industry-standard security to protect your personal information while it is in our possession.
If you use your credit card to pay for premium services, then your credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology and will be stored on secure servers.
- Give you access to review and edit your personal information while it is in our possession.
- Send you service announcements notifying you of any new products or updates to the service.
- Make it easy for you to unsubscribe from any TCFB mailing list by following directions at the bottom of any e-mail that you receive from us.
*(unless it is vital to the operation of your account).
- Send you unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam).
- Share any data with outside parties that would identify a specific user.
- Knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Click here for more information.
- Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your password. Do not share your password with anyone; you should only enter it directly into our Web site.
- Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your credit card information. You should only enter this information directly into our Web site.
- Materially change how we use your personally identifiable information without placing a prominent notice on our Web site first.
This allows us to pre-populate your user name on the login page and to distinguish
between your editing session and that of the many other people using our service. Cookies also
ensure that you view relevant ad banners on our Web site when you log in. Our web-based website editing system
will not function unless your browser is set to accept cookies.
Be aware that when you click on ad banners, you may be redirected to other sites not operated by TCFB.com.
** Note that this policy does not cover the privacy practices of these linked sites.
Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites.
However, cookies tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information. You do not need to have cookies
turned on to visit TCFB.com, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. In addition, you may elect not to
allow cookies to be collected by selecting certain options on your browser.
Tracking GIFs & Servers:
We use electronic images known as Tracking GIFs - sometimes called single-pixel GIFs, transparent GIFs, or clear gifs- that allow us to track general
user traffic patterns. TCFB.com also automatically receives and records information from our servers and from your browser including your IP address, the
time, and information about the page you requested.
General Information Collected:
When visiting our site, some general information is collected including: IP address (your computer's unique signature) Operating
system (e.g., Windows 95) Browser software (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape) Internet Service Provider (e.g., Earthlink, Verizon).
The information we collect is aggregated to reflect the population as a whole rather than focused on individuals. We use it to help us better
understand the people who visit mail.com. In addition, like many other sites with paid advertising, we disclose some of this aggregate information to
advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and clicked on their advertisements.